Friday, June 18, 2010

Thanks To The Latest Issue of INSTYLE...

Finally! A site like that of Netflix...only for dresses! The July issue of In Style Magazine featured a piece on websites offering discounts on vacation destinations, dresses, and even replica engagement rings.
All I can say is it's a good thing my rent is up in another month, because Renttherunway is likely to become an addiction.

That I like:

Trudelle Laker Antique Mesh Cuff $65, 4 day rental.

Robert Rodriguez Black Label Ruffled Coral Dress, $75, 4 day rental.
Helmut Lang Abstract Mini Dress, $75, 4 day rental.

Proenza Schouler Tea Time Tank Dress, $150, 4 day rental
*I searched everywhere online, but couldn't find the photo of Jennifer Garner wearing a dress almost identical to this one that I was instantly in love with.

Nicole Miller Sweetheart Mini, $75, 4 day rental.

1 comment: